2010 Single Vineyard Cabernet SauvignonCabernet Sauvignon
SORRY, SOLD OUT
4.5 stars Winestate Magazine
Dusty oak on the nose, with hints of olives and iodine and very bright, prominent, varietal fruit flavours.
Enjoy until 2025 + 14.8% Alcohol Screwcap
- Small batch wine made from 100% Cabernet fruit grown on our 5 acre premium, low yielding vineyard at Seppeltsfield in the Barossa Valley.
- Full bodied, rich on the palate, classic range of balanced aromas and flavours. Grapes harvested at optimum ripeness and flavour.
- Full-bodied, smooth in texture and structure, rounded tannins
- Elegant structure and balance, subtle sweet oak
- Careful oak management is a priority to avoid over-oaking and the consequent masking of the natural fruit flavours.
- 22 months in 300L hogsheads
- 25% new French oak, 75% old French oak
- Warm fermentation in open top fermenters, hand pumpovers, gently pressed, hand racked to clarity, unfiltered, no fining with foreign substances
- 130 dozen (750ml bottles)
Out of stock